With restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, Lovells Automotive Systems would like to provide you with information about how we as a company are to ensure the safety of our customers whilst continuing to offer our services throughout this challenging time.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff, customers, and families at this time.
Here’s some of the steps we are taking:
- We have moved all office-based staff to working remotely
- Our Carrum Downs showroom will remain closed to for any general enquiries and walk in customers.
- Our phones will remained staffed to discuss any general enquiries and to organise any required scheduled maintenance and urgent repairs.
- We will only have skeleton mechanical staff for essential maintenance and repairs.
- Our mechanics are ready for contactless drop off, payment, & pickup.
- We have advised our mechanics to sanitize vehicles and equipment before and after usage.
- For any click and collect or phone orders, please call 03 9017 5574 when you are at the gate, and a staff member will bring your goods to your vehicle. Please do not enter our premises unless advised.
For any more information or if anything should change we will endeavour to keep you informed. Please call or email our office if you required any further information.